Bose does not sell any waterproof headphones or earbuds. most of their products should not be exposed to moisture or used near water. however, some of their products are water-resistant as they are made for sports and exercise so they can handle sweat and rain.
- Is Harman Kardon better than Bose?
- Is JBL Better Than BOSE?
- How Many Years Can Your Bose Headphones Last?
Headphones are not to be exposed to water?
Most Bose headphones caution users not to bring them near water, as it can create incurring damage.
These headphones are great if you use them for indoor activities or outdoor activities where there is no chance of water or precipitation.
Bose’s most iconic line of noise-cancelling headphones are not intended to use near water otherwise they are great some of these are
- Bose QuietComfort 45 headphones: they are the classic Bose quiet comfort headphones with all types of modern upgrades. they allow you to control the balance between outside noise and the choice of music. you can use ‘awake mode’ so that you know what is going on around you or you can completely block everything out for a submissive experience.
- Bose QuietComfort 35 ||Gaming Headset: they were designed for the perfect gaming experience. neither you nor your squad has to hear any distraction as they will block out all surrounding noise. they are universally compatible and last up to 40 hours without charge.
- QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones: these are in-ear headphones for lower profile without sacrificing the noise filtering technology. the earbud comes in different sizes and designs to fit and stay in your ear.
- QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones ||: this headset comes in different colour options so that style can be combined with function. they work with voice assistants seamlessly and are comfortable as well as sturdy. ever though they cannot handle water, they sure can survive falls and bumps.
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700: these headphones are luxuriously comfortable and have easy control adjustments that can be done with one tap. they are mainly for business or personal calls with features like noise clarity on both ends.
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 UC: the UC is just like a regular 700 in case of comfort and clarity, but it was specially created for the modern increase in video calls and remote work. it works with Microsoft, google meet, and zoom.
Bose is creative with its sunglass and headphone combinations. they have nice style along with UV protection from the sunglasses while playing your favorite music.
As it has an open ear audio system, so it does not require anything to go in or on your ear except the normal sunglass frame, just don’t get these three models near water
- Bose Frames Tenor: it is a lightweight and durable sunglass with a timeless square frame that looks great on anyone. the tap and swipe finger control allows you to answer calls or control music
- Bose Frames Soprano: the design of this frame is retro trendy with a cat-eye tilt to the frames. it is the same as a tenor in case of durability and function.
- Bose Frames Alto: they have an angular shape that is always in style and flatters all face shapes. it also comes in various limited-edition colours
Many people prefer wireless and so Bose also has a section for wireless headphones however they are not waterproof or resistant. they are –
- Sound Link around-ear wireless headphones ||: these give you complete freedom from the wire while providing great sound quality. calls are easy to control from the right earcups.
- SoundSport wireless headphones: these are in earbuds with the same comfort as that of QuietComfort 20, as they stay in your ear even when you are active. they won’t get lost even though they are small as it has tile location technology.
- Bose on-ear wireless headphones: these are one of the cheapest over-the-ear headphone models. they have a good sound quality and a battery life of 15 hours
Bose makes headphones for all kinds of activities; they also make headphones designed for a professional work environment. they are typically made for indoor activities so they don’t need any type of waterproofing
- A20 Aviation Headset: this headset is mainly made for aircraft so they have extra noise cancelation, it is also made with extra comfort so that it is enjoyable to wear for long period.
- ProFlight Series 2 Aviation Headset: they are headsets with earbuds made for aircraft with less background noise. it is mainly made for jet aircraft pilots
- Sound COMM B40 Headset: these headsets are made for careers where clear communication is crucial. they are specially made for production crews, side-lines and coaches, and staff who needs proper communication despite loud background noises.
Water-resistant means that they will be okay when water drips, drop or splashes, rain or sweat but if they are submerged underwater, they can have serious damage or not work at all. some of these models are:
- Bose QuietComfort Earbuds: these earbuds are designed to be used in noisy atmospheres such as coffee shops, on campus, and even at home. they are designed with extra comfort and noise cancellation technology and are water-resistant at the same time. So are not effected my sweat and rain
- Bose Sport Earbuds: they have a slim design so that they can sit close to your ear in a snug fit so they cannot be jostled or bumped during exercise or sports. they are unaffected by heavy sweat or even cold water.
- Bose Sports Open Earbuds: these are heavily water-resistant; they also leave the ear canal open for a natural listening experience that does not block you off from the natural world
- BOSE SLEEPBUDS ||: they are one of the most comfortable models of earbuds designed by Bose, they can even handle sweat all night every night