To stay safe while driving your car, you need to remove as many distractions as possible so that you can concentrate on your driving only. In present days, the biggest distraction for car drivers is their mobile phones. About 1.6 million accidents are caused by drivers being distracted by their mobile phones, resulting in 390,000 injuries.
As a result of these statistical data, most countries have prohibited the usage of mobile phones while driving their car. Although, drivers still want to stay connected with their loved ones on the road. And, here, Bluetooth technology helps the drivers to stay connected with their loved ones without any distraction caused by their mobile phones.
Most modern cars are equipped with the latest Bluetooth connectivity feature so you can connect your mobile phone directly to the sound system for a hands-free calling experience and non-stop music experience while driving. This buying guide will illustrate the finest Bluetooth car speakers for your car to help you to find the perfect device for you.
- WATTAGE IS GOOD FOR A SPEAKER?
- BLUETOOTH RANGE EXTENDER
- HOW TO CONNECT MULTIPLE BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS TO THE IPHONE?
What is Bluetooth?
Bluetooth is a short-range communication technology that links Bluetooth-enabled devices wirelessly. In simple words, it’s a specialized connectivity system that allows your mobile phone to connect with your computer, printer or portable Bluetooth speaker without the need for a connecting wire or cable for data transfer.
How does Bluetooth speaker for a car work?
These Bluetooth car speakers serve two important functions. Firstly, they create a Bluetooth connection between your phone and the Bluetooth car speaker so you can easily operate your mobile phone by using the Voice Control feature and make hands-free calls. It also means that you can use Voice commands to answer or dismiss the calls at any time without taking your eyes off the road.
Secondly, these Bluetooth car speakers can also play multimedia content directly from your mobile phone. So, if you’re going on a long road trip and you’re not connected to any radio stations then you can use this function to entertain yourself with music. You can link your mobile phone to the Bluetooth speaker and could access all your favorite music playlists, podcasts, or audiobooks.
Since these devices are often pretty small in size, the Bluetooth car speakers are usually much less powerful than those built into your car. Thankfully, most Bluetooth car speakers can use the FM Signal to broadcast their content from your mobile phone directly to your car’s audio system.
Bluetooth car speakers run on rechargeable batteries, which can be recharged anytime with a USB Cable and a suitable charging device in your car. And, when they’re not in use, they automatically go into Standby Mode, which saves the battery life of the speakers.
Now, we will be looking at some of the Bluetooth speakers for car use:
1. Aigital Bluetooth car speaker
This Bluetooth Car Speaker is the cheapest unit on this list, making it a great alternative for low usage or emergency use. Like all the devices on this list, this speaker unit has an in-built mic for a hands-free calling experience. All the phone calls and music come through a 3-watt speaker which produces loud and clear sound quality.
This Aigital Bluetooth car speaker also offers decent battery life for 18 hours of talk time as well as 300 hours of standby time.
- Loud and clear sound quality from a 3-watt speaker.
- It allows voice commands feature for a safe driving experience.
- The speaker automatically connects to your mobile phone.
- It offers 18 hours of talk time and 300 hours of standby time.
- Sometimes, it produces distorted sound during a call.
2. Jabra freeway Bluetooth
The Freeway Bluetooth Car Speaker from Jabra is the best pick on our list because it provides a complete hands-free experience for calling and entertainment. Double microphones with noise cancellation features assure clear call quality even on noisy highways and traffic.
The device includes 3 X 7-watt speakers for an immersive virtual Surround Sound experience. This unit runs on a lithium polymer battery, which can give the device up to 14 hours of talk time and 40 days of standby power.
- The 3 X 7-watt speakers provide crisp and clear surround sound quality.
- Double microphone with Noise Cancellation feature to remove background noise.
- It connects two Bluetooth devices simultaneously.
- Users often complain about the quality of the microphone.
3. Avantree CK11 Hands-free Bluetooth
Another popular Bluetooth car speaker is the Avanti CK11, which is the cheapest or most affordable alternative to the Jabra Freeway. It is a compact Bluetooth device that utilizes in-built 2W Speakers along with Noise Reduction technology for crisp and clear call quality.
It also has a dual connection function which allows you to connect to two phones at one singular time while also providing a hands-free experience. A distinctive feature of this specific Bluetooth speaker is the circular knob through which you can easily adjust the volume level.
- It extremely enhances your driving experience with its amazing features.
- You can mute the speaker with a single click.
- The speakers are instantly paired with your mobile device.
- It could take 2 to 3 hours for a complete charge.
4.Yunjing Handsfree Bluetooth
Yunjing Hands-free Bluetooth has an in-built motion sensor, which automatically connects to your mobile phone through Bluetooth connectivity. For safety purposes, the device comes with GPS navigation, a hands-free calling feature, and non-stop music playback without taking your eyes off the road.
It also offers an in-built rechargeable 1000mAh lithium-ion battery which has a standby mode of 45 days and offers a talk time of up to 17 hours.
- Easy to use
- Noise-cancelling technology
- Light and portable
- Automatically connects with two phones at the same time
- The speakers are not loud enough.
5.Netvip Bluetooth Handsfree Speakerphone
The Netvip Bluetooth Handsfree Speakerphone features voice command control through Google Assistant and Siri. It also ensures you make hands-free calls, play seamless music through a Bluetooth connection, or even send some messages without taking your eyes off the road.
The device can connect to two other mobile phones simultaneously through Bluetooth connectivity. The in-built rechargeable battery has a charging time of about 3 hours, which can support nearly 10 hours of playtime.
- Portable speakers
- Precise and clear sound quality
- Noise reduction technology on the speakers.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- The clip has a very snug fitting.
Things to be considered before buying a Bluetooth speaker
- Battery: One of the important things you should consider is the battery power of the speakers. A low battery level can easily ruin your whole experience that is why you must pay attention to that.
- Enhanced features: To obtain a safer experience, you must ensure that it provides enhanced and updated features like compatibility with voice assistants.
- Water resistance: There could be a possibility that you have children and they may sprinkle water inside your car which could damage your speakers easily if they are not water-resistant.
We hoped that, with this article, you have a clear understanding of what Bluetooth car speakers are and what you should focus on along with some of our recommendations. You should always figure out what you need before you purchase anything.
Good luck with finding your perfect Bluetooth car speakers.