Music is something most of us enjoy and the Bluetooth feature has made enjoying music easier. Not just music, but much more like hand-free calling while driving; easier and safer.
Portable Bluetooth speakers make life a lot easier and enhance your music experience wherever you take them. The best feature about a Bluetooth speaker is that you do not need a network connection for them to work.
Modern cars are now equipped with Bluetooth connectivity so that users can enjoy being connected to their phones and also drive safely.
We aim to help you find out what the best Bluetooth speakers for your car may be. Continue reading to figure that out.
- WATTAGE IS GOOD FOR A SPEAKER?
- BLUETOOTH RANGE EXTENDER
- HOW TO CONNECT MULTIPLE BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS TO IPHONE?
- 1 What is Bluetooth?
- 2 How does Bluetooth speaker for a car work?
- 3 Things to pay attention to before buying a Bluetooth speaker
- 4 Ending thoughts
What is Bluetooth?
Bluetooth is a short-range wireless technology that is used for exchanging data between fixed and mobile devices over short distances that allow you to get connected to your computer, printers, speakers etc.
How does Bluetooth speaker for a car work?
The Bluetooth speakers form this connection with your phone and speaker so you can operate your phone using voice control and make hand-free calls. This further means that you can answer or dismiss calls using just your voice.
These devices also can play other media on your phone. You can play music, radio, podcasts, etc.
Bluetooth car speakers run on batteries that are easily recharged in your car using a usb cable or any other charging device.
Now, we will be looking at some Bluetooth speakers for car use:
1.Aigital Bluetooth car speaker
This Bluetooth car speaker has four different language options, French, English, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese. Aigital Bluetooth car speaker automatically saves batter which makes it an eco-friendly choice. It also enables a hands-free call answering option.
- Easy to use
- Convenient design
- Supports Siri
- Rechargeable Li-Polymer battery
- Not suitable for loud environments
2.Jabra freeway Bluetooth
Jabra Freeway Bluetooth can use your own voice and make calls and quickly announce the name of caller too. With a voice-assisted subscription, you can also forward emails and text messages while driving.
This device can simultaneously connect two Bluetooth devices and has a battery for around 960 hours of standby time and 14 hours of talking time.
- Easy to set up
- Connects nicely and easily
- Buttons are easy to push
- Portable and light
Speakers rattle a little when the volume is up too high
3.Avantree CK11 Hands-free Bluetooth
The Avantree CK11 Hands-Free Bluetooth speaker has a built-in motion speaker that allows your phone to directly connect with the Bluetooth. It also has a dual connection function which allows you to connect to two phones at one singular time while also providing a hands-free experience.
- Easy to connect
- Rotary volume adjustment
- Motion detection is good
- Speaker quality is not the best, it can be better.
4.Yunjing Handsfree Bluetooth
Yunjing handsfree Bluetooth has a built-in motion sensor that switches the Bluetooth hands-free kit to an automatic power one and connects the phone the second your door is opened.
For safety, this Bluetooth has a hands-free calling function, GPS navigation, and playing music option without looking off of the road.
- Easy to use
- Noise-cancelling technology
- Light and portable
- Automatically connects with two phones at the same time
- May not be able to be as loud as you desire.
5.Netvip Bluetooth Handsfree Speakerphone
Netvip Bluetooth Handsfree Speakerphone has a voice common control function that works via both Siri and Google assistant. It ensures that you can play music, call or even send messages without looking off of the road. This Bluetooth also has the function to connect to two phones at the same time.
- Portable speakers
- Clear sound quality
- Noise reduction
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Clip has a very snug fitting.
Things to pay attention to before buying a Bluetooth speaker
- Battery: one of the main things you should keep in mind and consider is the battery power. A low battery can ruin the entire experience which is why you must pay attention to that.
- Enhanced features: to obtain a safer experience, you must pay attention if it provides enhanced features like compatibility with voice assistants.
- Water resistance: there could be a chance that you have children and they may sprinkle water inside your car, it could damage your speakers if they are not water-resistant.
We hoped this helped you have a clearer understanding of what Bluetooth car speakers are and what you should focus on along with some of our recommendations. You should always figure out what you actually need before you buy anything.
Good luck with finding your perfect Bluetooth car speakers.