The secret behind the rapid processing is the storage capacity of a computer. Therefore, the easiest way to slow down a computer is to pair the CPU (Central processing unit) with slow storage. You can use SSD to increase the immersive performance of your PC. Today we will represent you with a new article and this article is all about your pc and storage. 5 Best SSD for pc and this article helps you to choose the best SSD for your pc. Read our article on Why You Should Buy An SSD For Your Laptop Or Pc In 2020?
List Of 5 Best SSD For PC In India 2020
1. Intel SSD 545s Series 512GB
Intel has always been the brand that is the leader of innovation and creativity. So as you know, Intel company is excellent to make a processor and some other things, now we are talking about SSD its series is 545s, and its storage capacity is 512Gb and a 2.5″ SATA 64 Layer TLC 3D NAND.
- Sequential Read (up to):- 550Mb/s
- Sequential Write (up to):- 500Mb/s
- Warranty Period:- 5yrs
- Operating Temperature Range:- 0 to 70 degree
- Weight:- 43 grams
- Interface:- SATA 3.0 6Gb/s
- Enhanced Power loss data protection:- No
- Hardware Encryption:- AES 256bit
- End-to-End Data Protection:- Yes
2. Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive
Another big brand that needs no introductions and is easily one of the best for product quality and customer satisfaction is Samsung. This one comes with a SATA 6 Gb/s Interface and is compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s and SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface.
It is an AES 256-bit and TCG/Opal IEEE1667 encryption drive. Samsung 512Mb low-power DDR4 SDRAM cache memory to increase the speed. It is an auto garbage collection algorithm. It is also a 5-year warranty.
3. HP SSD S700 2.5″ 500GB SATA III 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive
The brand’s HP carries a level of trust that is not easily seen with other brands. The HP SSD S700 model comes in a size of 2.5 inches and has a capacity of 500 GB. That much space is quite enough to store all of your installed applications and take care of your system files.
- New 3D NAND Technology and advanced wear balancing algorithm for higher durability @0.6 Drive Writes Per Day.
- An industry-top-leading Reliability (MTBF) 2M hours, and Endurance (TBW) up to 295 TBW
- Higher-Order LDPC Error Correction for high-speed parallel decoding and real-time error correction to ensure data integrity and security
- All Metal Body – heat dissipation and durability in a PC environment
- Full compatibility with HPdst.exe (HP Software Pre-installation Environment). Ideal upgrade for HP PCs
- Manufactured to HP’s high-quality standards and fully tested and certified in HP Laboratories
4. Kingston SSDNow A400 240GB SATA 3 Solid State Drive
Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves your existing system’s responsiveness with incredible boot, loading, and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest-gen controller for reading and write speeds of up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s1, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking, and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB–1.92TB2
Opening applications and running processes would basically become a breeze. Also, file transfers will become much faster, just like startups, and loading screens would almost vanish. The one definite advantage of using a Kingston SSD is that it is so much more reliable and durable than a hard drive. It contains multiple capacities, and there is also enough space for applications and even a full-fledged hard drive replacement.
It comes in different capacities from 120 to 480 GB and with a SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s. Interface. It also comes with backward compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. Finally, the read and write speeds are 500MB/s Read and 350MB/s Write, respectively.
5. Samsung 860 EVO Series 250GB M.2 SATA Internal Solid State Drive
When it comes to big brands, you can’t help but talk about Samsung. With top of the line products and amazing customer service, they have always been at the top of their game. The Samsung 860 EVO Series SSD is no exception. It comes with such major upgrades that you can’t help but notice the difference it will make to your overall system.
It is powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology and is exclusively designed to optimize your everyday computing performance. The sequential read and write speeds with this solid-state drive can go up to 550 and 520 MB/s, respectively. The average power required is 2.2 watts, while the maximum power required will be 4 watts. This product works seamlessly and has been targeted towards new-age mainstream PCs and laptops.