Hey everyone! I’m back with another amazing informative article. Today we will discuss the top best trading apps in India. You will easily find many trading platforms for desktops. But if you are using a mobile phone, then finding the best app is a bit difficult. For this reason, I have done my research and have prepared a list of the best trading apps in India. Be with me till the end to know more in detail.
Must Read: 12 Best Monitor With Built-In Speakers 2021
If you are into the stock market or trading, it becomes very important for you to know all the latest and current updates of the market. The stock market always keeps changing and keeping a close eye on the changes, is very important. And to be up to date for anything, what could be a better option than the mobile phone. Again there is the dilemma. There are so many mobile applications available that claim to be the best for trading. But we can’t trust anyone or anything without proper research or confirmation. And you all have trust in me, so I have done complete research on this to find out some best and reliable mobile applications for trading.
Here you would have a question in mind that how I decided which one is best and which one is not. To clarify this doubt from your mind, I will explain to you all the criteria, which I considered while choosing the list of best trading mobile apps in India. Here are the important features that I looked for in a best trading mobile app:
List of Best Trading Apps in India | Trading Apps in India
|App Name||Download Link|
|Zerodha KITE||Zerodha Kite Apk Download|
|Angel broking||Angel broking Apk Download|
|Motilal Oswal trader||Motilal Oswal trader Apk Download|
|Upstox Pro||Upstox Pro Apk Download|
|FYERS market||FYERS market Apk Download|
- Features: Features are an important aspect of any mobile application. There are so many mobile apps of different broking houses. Each app would have different features. So, the app with the best feature would help you in managing your trading account effectively. The app would have features like updating the stock market position every hour, updating the price every hour, and much more. The best trading apps Always come with the best features.
- Performance: The performance of the app should be high. It should work smoothly and efficiently. The best trading app with high performance will make the user experience better.
- Speed: Speed does matter a lot. The speed of the app should be far enough to provide you the latest updates quickly. As you all know the stock market trend change within a few minutes and hours. Your trading app should have a super fast speed to deliver you the latest updates of the stock market at the right time.
- Reviews: Checking the app reviewed is the best method to analyze the performance and quality of the app. You can easily check customer ratings and reviews from the play store. You will easily get to know how the app is working for other customers. So it will be unbiased and raw information that will definitely help you in deciding the best app for you.
- Compatibility: Always check the compatibility of the mobile app with your mobile phone. Some apps require higher Android or iOS versions. So, make sure that the phone you are using is compatible with the app that you choose for your trading.
- Usability: The usability of an app describes how well the app works and how is it useful to the users. The app should be simple and easy to use, which in turn will help the users to utilize all the functionalities of the apps more simply and easily.
These are some important features and characteristics that I liked upon whole choosing the best trading app. Now let us move to the list of best apps for you.
- Zerodha KITE app
- Angel broking mobile app
- Motilal Oswal trader app
- Upstox Pro app
- FYERS market app
This is my list of the top 5 best trading apps in India. All of these apps are very effective and helpful. I will explain every app in detail. Be with me till the end to know more about these amazing trading apps. Without wasting any more time let us start.
My top choice for the best trading apps in India is the Zerodha KITE app. Zerodha is the no. 1 stockbroker app in India and it has achieved this position in a span of 8 years only, by defeating many of the top brands.
- The app has all the relative information about the stock market.
- The app is very lightweight.
- There are no brokerage charges if you sell it on the same day or in the future after purchase.
- You can see live market updates on the app.
- There is an advanced feature through which you can keep a watch on multiple markets.
- You can easily check all the contacts from one search.
- NSE, BSE, and MCX all exchanges can be checked.
- Different types of orders are there including Regular, AMO, BO, and CO.
- More than 1000 chart indicators are present for better understanding.
- You will get free access to charts.
- Some issues are there in chart loading.
Next on my list is Angel broking mobile app. It has been there in the market for more than 30 years. it is one of the most used trading apps in India. Angel broking supports most of the major platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac OS. If you are thinking to invest in the stock market then angel broking might be the best trading app for you.
- One can easily transfer funds from the app.
- Insurance and mutual fund facilities are available in the app.
- You can easily create your customized multiple watchlists along with real-time prices with an index.
- You will get all the news about top gainers and losers in the stock market.
- Intraday charts are also present.
- Easy access to funding reports, Ledger and DP.
- The brokerage charges are high.
- The user interface is not well optimized.
- The app size is larger.
- The app lags in updating price and chart information as per few customer reviews.
Motilal Oswal is a well-known name in the market. They also have their own trading app. Brokers are present in more than 1700 locations all over India. They also support all major platforms and provide an all-over solutions to the users.
- Bulk orders can be placed with a single click.
- Trending stocks can be viewed through market screeners.
- All the orders, limits, and positions can be viewed in only one snapshot.
- Whether you search for a company by NSE or BSE, you will get a quote for the particular company with all information.
- The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
- Many other special algorithm-based features are there in the app including ACE, Trade guide signal, Option decoder, and Option writer.
- Brokerage is high as compared to other trading apps in India.
- The interface of the app is not user-friendly.
- Charts are not good enough.
Upstox Pro mobile app is another leading trading app from a well-known broking house, Upstox. It is a well-known app in India if you are thinking to invest in the market then you may have known about this app. Upstox is a beginner-friendly trading app that is mostly used by users to buy/sell stocks on the daily bases.
- Upstox has now made the account opening free for everyone.
- One can keep historic data for up to 10 years.
- You can easily customize your watchlist and set price alerts.
- There are more than 100 indicators on real-time charts for a better understanding.
- Trade from the chart is a unique feature of Upstox, which allows you to trade directly from the charts.
- Easily access simple and complex tools from one search.
- The charts are available in different styles, drawings, and types.
- Navigating from one menu to another is difficult.
- Linked bank accounts can not be checked.
FYERS is one of the best and advanced trading apps. It is a Bangalore-based company and has made good progress in the recent few years.
Must Read: SSD vs HDD | Which is Best For You In 2020?
- On this trading app, you can view historical charts of more than 20 years.
- A highly optimized app.
- One can create multiple watchlists.
- Stock screeners and heat maps can be viewed easily.
- Indicator templates are also present.
- Intraday charts of 9 months are present in the app.
- The price alert feature is missing.
- The company does not provide regular updates.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
1. Which trading app is the best?
Zerodha Kite is the most preferred app by experts. It provides easy intraday trading to the user and only charges Rs. 20 per transaction.
2. Which trading app is best for beginners?
Upstocks is the best trading app for beginners because it provides an easy user interface.
These were the top 5 trading apps in India. You can choose any one of them. All are safe, secure, and highly effective. I personally prefer the Zerodha app, as I find its features and brokerage system to be very easy to understand and implement. Hope you liked the article.