There are plenty of Bluetooth speakers that come with an SD card slot, even though they may look beautiful and seem to have the same feature but they are different.
Here are some of the bests:
- The Best Bluetooth Speaker for Classical Music
- The Best Bluetooth Speaker with Lights
- Best Bluetooth Tower Speaker for the Money
1. Pyle Wireless PBMSQG9 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
This comes with a 150 W power and a compact design, FM radio, and SD card slot. it has everything you will need. it comes with 4.2 Bluetooth that is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
The Bluetooth range is 30 feet
It also comes with a 3.5 mm jack so that the headset can be used with a non-Bluetooth device.
It has a battery life of 8 hours and the USB cable is included.
However, the battery tends to heat up quickly and does not play when charging, making it a major disadvantage.
The speaker is robust and durable however the control button is very ting and hence difficult to control.
Another problem is that there is no display of FM, so you can change the channel but cannot see it.
- Size: 4.8 x 4.5 x 11.3 inches
- 2.5 pounds
- It is an outdoor speaker
- Power source is Bluetooth
- Comes with the USB cable and aux cable
- Offers good sound quality
- Best for the price
- Has an SD card reader?
- Compact in design
- Music can not be played while charging
- The control button is small
- Maximum volume is preset
- There is no display for FM radio
2. Xenia X21 Portable Outdoor Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
It is water-resistant and portable. it also has a built-in micro-SD card, AUX slot, and FM radio.
The package is a hard case so easy to transport
It is cylindrical in design and has several color options
It also has the option to be paired with other Xenia speakers for stereo sound quality.
It also has excellent audio quality. bass, mids, and high can be heard regardless of which volume you play it at.
The sound also spreads evenly in all directions because of the aluminum passive radiator which is located on the top and the bottom
You can enjoy music by connecting it to a device via Bluetooth or by using an SD card. you also get the option to turn on FM anytime.
This speaker is waterproof and durable. The playtime of 10 hours. It also has a built-in microphone.
- Waterproof and durable
- 0.9 pounds (weight)
- 66 feet of Bluetooth range
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Supports SD card of 32 GB
- 3.5 MM AUX
- 10 hours of battery life when played at 2/3 volume
- It comes with a hard travel case, USB cable, and a user manual.
- Clean audio without any distortion
- Can be used with most Bluetooth and non-Bluetooth devices
- Has l
- 10 hours of playback time
- Comes with a hard case
- Small so fits in the water bottle pocket
- The only problem is that the battery life is short when played at full volume
3. MANTO M8 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
This speaker provides a playback of 20 hours and comes with a microSD card slot and a built-in microphone.
It also has excellent sound quality. the quality of the device is nice and it is partially waterproof.
It also has the feature of powerful bass with zero distortion .it is compatible with almost every Bluetooth device and to connect with a non-Bluetooth device it can an use auxiliary cable.
It uses Bluetooth 4.2. the range of the device is 33 feet.
It takes 4 hours to charge it completely.
These speakers are cylindrical and do not weigh much making them easy to carry around. its Laos has a carabiner attached to it so that you can easily hook it to other objects.
For extra duality there is an extra layer of rubber is added.
It is water resistant
They are also shockproof making them perfect for active outdoor activity.
It is also very affordable compared to all the features it comes with.
- The sound quality is nice
- Portable and does not weigh much
- Connects with devices easily
- Average battery life
- Worth the money
4. MIFA A10 Bluetooth speaker
This is another speaker with is super affordable and comes with an SD slot.
This provides 16 hours of playback. It provides distinguishable bass and a microphone for hands-free calls the Sd card can be up to 32 GB.
It is also resistant to water and dust.
It provides sound with is loud but clear. it can be connected with other speakers by using stereo mode.
The charge of the speaker is likely to last more if you play from an SD card rather than using other devices.
It is IP45 rated making it safe from rain and dust.
- Good stereo sound
- Has a long playback
- Waterproof and durable
- Comes with a built-in microphone
- Worth the money
5. Zealot S32 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
This is another budget-friendly option for speakers that comes with an SD card. it allows you to stream music and other audio content.
it gives a battery life of 12 hours
It can play audio from a Bluetooth connection or AUX cable using an SD card or USB flash drive.
The speaker also has a noise-cancellation microphone.
- Connects easily
- SD card and USB flash card can be used.
- The design is nice
- The audio could be louder
Guide for buyer
For the best ultra-portable speaker – ZEALOT
The best speaker for external use – MANTO
Best value – MIFIA
Speaker with SD card slot – XENEO X21
Before buying the speaker compare it to another speaker in the market on what features are available and what features you require in your speaker.
hope this article helps