- Open the app
- Click on your profile name which could be found in the upper right corner of the screen.
- After that click on the photo tab that you will find at the top of the profile page below the cover photo.
- Hover over the photo using the mouse
- Then go ahead and click the edit option
- Then click on the option of ‘delete this photo’
- And confirm the process when the delete option appears
- Repeat this process for all photos you wish to delete.
Questions related to this article:
1. How can I delete multiple photos?
To delete multiple pictures at once on Facebook, select the ‘select multiple features.
2. Using what process can I delete multiple photos together on Facebook?
There are a few such ways. you can go to your profile and then click on the ‘photo’ tab select the photo you wish to discard and using your mouse hover over it then click on the trash icon that will appear on the lower corner of the image.
You can also click ‘activity log’ where you will find all the photos that you have liked, commented on, and saved.
3. How can I delete multiple pictures at once?
To do so you will have to click select and click on all the photos you want to delete and then go ahead and press deletes to confirm the process if you want to delete a single photo click on the photo and then click on the delete option.
4. Is it possible to delete a photo on Facebook without deleting the account?
Yes, you can delete photos on Facebook without deleting or affecting your account.
5. What method to use to mass delete photos on Facebook?
There is no way to mass delete photos on Facebook in 2021. you will have to delete posts individually or use any third-party app for deleting your account.
6. How to delete thousands of photos from Facebook?
Start by going to the photo app and then select the photo you wish to delete and continue to press the ‘X’ ion that can be found on the upper right corner of the screen and you are done.
7. Where can I find the deleted photos on Facebook?
- Start by opening Facebook and sign in to your account
- Then click on the downward arrow that can be found in the upper right corner of the screen
- A drop-down menu will appear, from there select the option of ‘setting’
- Then click on the option of ‘download a copy of my Facebook data
- Then press the ‘start my archive’
- To confirm that the original account holder is downloading the data you will have to re-enter your password and then click on submit.
- Then check your registered email for the download link
- And download the archive after you enter your password again.
- Then look for the archive file in your folder and you will find your deleted photos there.
8. What are the risks of using a third-party app to restore photos from Facebook?
- Your privacy may be compromised
- Third-party apps may cost money whereas the Facebook archive option is free of any cost
- All your personal information may get stolen and therefore result in identity theft.
9. What to do to untag me from the photo in which I am tagged?
Tap the photo in which I have been tagged and click on the three right dots on the right of the photo and select the option to remove the tag. Even though you can not delete the photo in which you have been tagged you can untag it.
Hope this article helps.