What is the use of google activity?
When you turn on your activity google uses it to save information that may be useful to you later. It includes things like searches and other things you do on google services just as map or play.
Where can you find your google activity?
follow these steps
- On your device go to the devices setting app then find google and select ‘manage google account ‘
- At the top, you will find ‘data and privacy’ click that
- Then scroll down till you find ‘history setting ‘and click it
- Then tap ‘my activity ‘
Why should you delete your google activity?
Deleting google activity permanently helps you to maintain and improve your online privacy.
Does deleting activity mean all your activity is deleted?
Deleting all your activity does not mean that you got rid of all the information google has about you. there are some types of data that you will have to delete separately such as location history etc
How to delete my entire google activity?
You just have to follow these simple steps
- Go to myactivity.google.com which is above my activity
- Then select delete
- Then press all time delete
And you are done.
Some questions regarding this topic:
1. How to delete all your google history at once?
Start by going to myactivity.google.com on your device and then select the option of delete from the drop-down menu.
Then click on all time from there. finally, confirm the process by pressing delete.
2. How to delete Google’s search history?
Firstly, open the Chrome Browser. place your mouse in the address bar and then right-click, you can also press + control + shift while clicking it and it will bring up the menu.
From the options present, you will find ‘history ‘on its lift side you will find ‘clear browsing history ‘click that. select how much of the history you wish to delete. also, make sure that you are not deleting any item that you don’t want to be deleted and you are done.
3. How can I clear my recent activity on google drive?
Click the 3 dots on the item that you want to remove and select remove now. if you wish to delete everything then click on the three dots that are on the top of the most recent entry and they select all and you are done.
4. For how long is your search history kept by google?
If there is no action taken by the user then google automatically erases all web and app searches after 18 months.
5. How can I delete chrome activity?
You will have to first go to ‘my activity ‘in the google account. you will get to see three vertical dots that are on the upper right corner of the screen, click on them. when you click on ‘today’ a drop-down menu will appear. in case you wish to remove all of your activity from the beginning select the option of all time from there, you are done.
6. How to delete google search history on iPhone?
Open the app on your iPhone or iPad then open the search bar and view all of them finally clear off -device history and you are done.
7. How can I erase all of my search histories on my iPhone?
To remove your history and cookies, you will first have to go to settings, then Safari, and then clear history and website data, click that all your data and cookies will get cleared.
Hope this article helps.