- Go to the user’s homepage
- Beneath the user’s name that you want to delete, select the option of ‘setting’
- On the top right corner of the user’s profile page, click on the option of ‘delete user’
- Once a popup window appears to confirm your process, click it
- And you are done.
How to reset the password of Xfinity mail?
- HOW DO I PERMANENTLY DELETE MY ACORNS ACCOUNT?
- HOW DO I PERMANENTLY DELETE MY HULU ACCOUNT?
- HOW DO I DELETE MY OCULUS ACCOUNT?
Questions related to it:
1. How can I log in to my Xfinity account?
Start by going to their website and in the option of login, enter your username and password. and if you are using your phone, then you can download the app and sign in via that.
2. How can I contact the customer service of Comcast?
Getting in contact with the customer service of Comcast is not easy, you will need to have patience and persistence.
Firstly, you will have to contact the company via writing either an email or filling out their online form. In the case of email, ensure the message you want to send is mentioned clearly and also mention the account no. and other details required so they can contact back when needed.
3. How can I create a Comcast email account?
You can create an email on Comcast by following the steps mentioned at https://www.comcast.
4. What do when you want to log out of your Comcast account?
There is a possible way to log out of a Comcast account, the only way is to deactivate it and then reactivate it again when needed.
5. What is the meaning of Xfinity ID?
It is the user’s name that you will need to enter when you log in to your account along with the set password.
To log in you will have to click the sign-in option available on the top-right corner of the page.
6. Are they the same?
No, they are not. Comcast is a US-based company that provides cable television, broadband internet, and other services while Xfinity is an online streaming service that is provided by Comcast. so, Xfinity is a part of Comcast.
7. To open an Xfinity account what do I need?
To open an Xfinity account, you will have to visit their website and follow the steps mentioned, you can also choose to visit their store or call their number provided.
8. How can I start a Comcast service?
To do that you will first have to contact Comcast and confirm the date of appointment for the process of installing and activating. To contact them you can either visit their store or call them at 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278) or visit their website.
9. Is the email service of Comcast going away?
No, the email service of Comcast has been around since the early days of the internet and is therefore still a popular choice among people and its users.
10. How do get to the representative straight?
To do so, you will have to call their customer service and wait for a representative. You can also visit their chat option on their website.
11. How can I talk to a real person on the phone?
To do so, you will have to contact them through their customer service number. The number can be found in many places easiest through google. You can also email them through the id provided on their website or choose the chat option available on the website.
12. Is it possible to have 2 Xfinity accounts in the same household?
Yes, you will just have to contact the number on the back of your Xfinity box and ask them to add another account along with the present one. The only change will be that the bills will be split into 2 accounts.
13. Where to find the account’s username and password?
To find your username and password, you will have to log in to the Xfinity website.
14. Where to find my Comcast id and password?
To do that you will have to log in to their website and when they ask for your account number you will have to give them your email, where they will send you a message, and the password will be sent along with it.
15. Can I have two Comcast internet accounts in the same household?
Yes, it is possible to have different internet accounts from the same provider in the same household as long as they are on different lines.
Hope this article helps.