If JBL Go 2 has a low battery the indicator starts blinking red. This speaker has one LED indication of all different critical statuses.
- Low battery – Indicator blinks red
When this happens, it indicates that the battery Is low and it needs to be charged. For charging you have to access the charging port. To open the cover on the side of the speaker, it will reveal a micro- USB port and Aux port. Through that insert cable and plug it in
- When Bluetooth is not connected – Slowly blinks blue
To connect, find the Bluetooth button on the top of the speaker and press it. Then it will produce a sound indicating that it is in the pairing mode ready to pair. Connect it with your smart device
- When a call is coming or in pairing mode – The blue indicator blinks faster
If you notice the LED indicator blinking fast, it means that your speaker is in pairing mode. after this, the name of the speaker will appear on the Bluetooth device list on your smart device, select the speaker to connect it. the speaker will then produce a sound indicating that it is connected. in case of a call just pick up the call from your device
- Device connected – LED becomes solid blue
Once your device is paired with your speaker, the indicator stops blinking and remains solid blue. this means that your device is now connected, so go ahead and play music or whatever you want. for good quality, sound make sure that your Bluetooth device is in the range of 30 feet with no visible or electromagnetic obstruction between the device and the speaker
- Charging – LED remains solid red
When you plug in your speaker to the power source, You can use your speaker while it is on charging but it is not advised to use it. If the battery is completely low, first let it charge then turn it on. When the indicator is turned off it means that it is fully charged. It takes about two hours to charge fully. this charge can serve up to 5 hours of playback time
- 1 How to charge your JBL GO 2 Bluetooth speaker?
- 2 Difference between JBL and JBL Go 2?
- 3 How to check the battery level of JBL Go 2?
- 4 Between JBL Go and JBL Go 2, which one would I go for?
- 5 Can you use JBL Go 2 speaker for traveling?
- 6 Is the JBL Go 2 speaker worth all the money it costs?
- 7 Can I use any micro-USB cable to charge JBL Go 2?
- 8 Conclusion
How to charge your JBL GO 2 Bluetooth speaker?
- Ensure you have the original charging kit for the device. if it is damaged replace it with OEM or buy from authorized JBL dealers
- Open the waterproof cover on the side of your speaker to access the charging port.
- You will be able to see the micro-USB port and AUX port
- Plug the end of the micro -USB cable into the speaker
- Plug another end of the charging cable into the charging cube or computer USB port
- Plug it into the power source and the device will start charging
Difference between JBL and JBL Go 2?
The JBL Go 2 Is the type of speaker, you can take anywhere whether it is raining or even in a swimming pool, it is the best option as it is waterproof and comes with IPX7 certification
It can be served in deep water drops for more than 30 mins.
How to check the battery level of JBL Go 2?
For this simply look at the LED indicator on the front of the speaker. if it is blinking red that means that the battery is low and it needs charging
Between JBL Go and JBL Go 2, which one would I go for?
You should always go for JBL Go 2 if your budget is sufficient. it has a good sound quality and is easy to use for both new and experienced users. plus, it also comes with a lot of extra features. it has a high bass and treble configuration making it stand out from the rest of other models
Can you use JBL Go 2 speaker for traveling?
The Bluetooth speakers are lightweight and compact, easily fitting in pockets or backpacks therefore they are also called travelers’ best friend
It has a 730 mAh battery that lasts for at least five hours of playback and charges completely in two and a half hours. the Bluetooth 4.1 and A2DP support are an added advantage for your travel adventures
Is the JBL Go 2 speaker worth all the money it costs?
Yes, of course, this speaker is worth every single penny you spend on it. if you desire a Bluetooth speaker that is small, portable, and yet produces high-quality sound, JBL Go 2 is a good choice. It has a high volume and crystal-clear speakerphone.
However, if your budget range is not limited to JBL Go 2, you can also go for JBL Flip 5 or JBL Charge, these come with more premium features at a slightly high price.
Can I use any micro-USB cable to charge JBL Go 2?
If the cable’s rating matches the recommended rating, then you can use it. however, it is advisable to use only the JBL branded cables or buy recommended replacement cables from JBL authorized dealers
This speaker is a standard but affordable speaker on budget. Besides being cheap, it offers a high-quality sound even at its highest volume. The waterproof feature of the speaker is a must-have in this day and age.