You can go to overage.apple.com. & enter the serial number of the device. Do follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I find my Airpods serial number?
- Go to settings>Bluetooth
- Find your Airpods at last
- Tap the Info button next to your Airpods, & you will get the serial number.
How to check my iPhone country?
First go to settings > General > About > Model Look to get the two letters before the slash, because it is important to find out the country of origin of your phone.
Do fake Airpods have a serial number?
The Airpods are considered fake if they don’t have a serial number. There are some counterfeit Airpods with a stolen serial number from the original Apple headphones.
- Does AppleCare Cover Water Damage?
- Are There Fake Apple Pencils?
- Does the apple watch need screen protection?
How can you find if Apple EarPods are fake?
EarPods are seen in fake gaps & slots, at joints between cable & connector, or between the cable & the headphones. It is a rough & curved joint that is usually the easiest to recognize as fake. The clone may have a different wire length for the right & left earphones.
How do I check my Airpods Pro?
- If the Airpods are paired, charged & out of the charging case.
- Go to Settings, General, About
- Scroll down until you find the Airpods Pro listed
- Tap on their name
- Now look for a firmware version.
How do I know if my AirPods are original?
- Go to settings>Bluetooth
- Find your AirPods is the list
- Tap the Info button next to your AirPods, & you will see the model number.
How much AppleCare plus iPhone 12?
If you are in the market for iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Mini, AppleCare Plus will cost you $8 a month. You can buy AppleCare Plus with Theft & Loss for $11.49 a month or $149 upfront.
How to register my Apple product?
You can contact Apple at the phone number provided in your AppleCare Protection Plan package or register your AppleCare Protection Plan here. The registration process will take up to 24 hours to be visible on Apple’s systems. If you want to verify that your hardware is covered under the AppleCare Protection Plan, click here.
How do I deactivate AppleCare?
- Head to Apple’s added AppleCare website
- Choose iPhone, then enter your serial number or sign in with Apple ID
- Follow the prompts to purchase AppleCare within one year of buying your iPhone.
What is Apple’s one-year warranty?
The Apple-branded hardware products are warranted against defects in materials & workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of retail purchase. The Apple one-year warranty period is in addition to the rights provided by consumer law.
How to identify how old an iPhone is?
You can find out using a serial number. You will find the serial number of your iPhone in the Settings under General-About-Serial Number.
What is covered under Apple Warranty?
It covers Apple-branded accessories against manufacturing defects for one year from the date you bought your product. The Apple Limited Warranty is provided in addition to rights provided by consumer law. The warranty doesn’t cover damage due to accidents or unauthorized modifications.