To connect your AirPods to a MacBook, long-press the button that you will put on the back of your AirPods case.
Open your MacBook and go to the Apple menu to system preference and click on the Bluetooth option. select AirPods on the available device list and now you are connected.
How do I pair AirPods with a MacBook?
If your AirPods are paired with your iPhone, connecting them with a MacBook is easy. Follow these steps:
- Sign in in your iCloud on your MacBook and use the same id as that of your iPhone
- Open the case of your AirPods
- Go to the sound control menu
- Choose the option of AirPods
- Then connect it to will MacBook
- Can Apple AirPods Connect to Android?
- Why Won’t My Bluetooth Headphones Connect to My Mac?
- How to View iPhone Photos on Mac without Importing
Reasons why my AirPods are not connecting to my MacBook?
It may be because either your pod or MacBook is not up to date or something is wrong with the Bluetooth setting
Some troubleshooting methods are:
- Ensure that your devices are updated to the latest version
- Both the AirPods are in the charging case and the case has enough battery
- Make sure that Bluetooth is on both devices
- Make sure that you are choosing your AirPods not anyone else’s if there are any nearby
- Open the lid of your AirPods and hold the setup button until a white light flashes. they should now be discoverable to your MacBook
- Keep the case of the AirPods open while your MacBook searches for the device.
- If all this does not work then try resetting your AirPods
- Also, make sure that your AirPods are not connected to any other device
Are AirPods cases study?
These cases are quite durable even though scratches can occur in case you dropped the case but it does not break easily as they are made of durable plastic and they are fitted together nicely
And if you wish to protect your case you can buy fun cases from amazon for it or on the apple website
Can the hinge of an AirPods break?
No, they don’t break easily but they become chipped. They can be separated from the case and if they are broken and it is still in the warranty period then apple will fix it.
In the case of AirPods pro are the hinges made of metal?
They are made up of aluminum so yes, they are made of metal. however, as it is a soft metal so they withstand drops but frequent drops can break them.
The hinges of AirPods pro are more durable
Hope this article helps