You should open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap the My Watch tab, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen. Tap on “i” icon next to watch that you want to unpair, then tap Unpair Apple watch to unpair. After the Apple Watch unpair completely, you can pair it again.
Why is my Apple Watch not manually paired?
First check that Bluetooth and WiFi are both enabled on your iphone. It may toggle Bluetooth on and off again on the iPhone. Check if Airplane mode is not enabled on your watch: When viewing the time on your watch, swipe up on the watch face > swipe left/right to the Settings Glance.
How can I reset Apple Watch and pair again?
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and side button at the same time until your watch restarts.
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch restarts, you can pair it with your iPhone.
Why won’t my Apple Watch update or pair?
If you find an update is not starting, then, open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap General> Usage> Software Update, then delete the update file. After deleting, try to download, try to download, and install watchOS again. If your Apple Watch is unable to pair with your iPhone, there are a number of ways to fix the problem. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled & are in the range of each other. Try to restart your Apple Watch and iPhone. Reset your iPhone’s settings too.
How to resync my Apple Watch to my phone?
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Sync Data.
- Now, your iPhone will erase all contacts and calendar data on your Apple Watch along with syncing process again and resyncing all your data.
How do I reset my Apple watch without paired phone?
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings> General> Reset> Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan.
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
How do I fix Apple Watch pairing failed?
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings> General> Reset> Erase all Content and Settings.
- Open the Apple Watch app, tap the My Watch tab, then tap your watch at the top of the screen.
- Pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again.
Why can’t I reset my Apple Watch?
Incase you find your Apple Watch unresponsive when attempting to erase it, then it may help to first force restart it. Remove it from the charger and hold side buttons and Digital Crown for 10 seconds, then release them when Apple logo is displayed.
How do I update Apple watch while pairing?
You should hold the Digital Crown and tap Reset. On your iPhone, heads to Settings> General>iPhone Storage and then check for watchOS update. If you can swipe left to delete it. Then try to pair your watches again.
How do I pair Apple Watch after software update?
- Update your iPhone to new update, IOS 10.3
- Restart your iPhone.
- Check updates by opening watch App on your iPhone or you have to unpair your applewatch.
- Restart your Apple watch and pair it with your iPhone.
Why doesn’t my watch ping on my phone?
Your watch may not ping your iPhone because of Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connectivity issues. Ensure that the switch next to Bluetooth is on, and it says Connected next to your Apple Watch under My Devices. Then, tap back to the main page of iPhone Settings, then tap WiFi.
Why will my watch not connect to my phone?
Check that your phone’s OS version is compatible (Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0) to avoid any issues connecting your watch and phone and the Wear OS via Google app should be up to date. Check that you have activated Bluetooth on your phone to disable and re-enable it.
Why is my Apple Watch activity not syncing with my iPhone 2021?
If the software is up-to-date, maybe you want to Restart Apple Watch and Restart your iPhone if you haven’t already rebooted both. This step will refresh the apps and software on the device to solve the number of problems you may encounter.