How To Register For Covid19 Vaccination
We already know that last year, 2020 has been one of the worst years of Our life because the Coronavirus/COVID-19 strikes vastly on all over the world, but in late 2020 we found fewer cases of COVID-19 infection which makes us think that it will be vanished from all over the world very soon but we didn’t know that was the first wave of Covid-19 the second and the worst one is about to come.
In 2021 the second wave of COVID-19 appears which is way worse and fatal than the first one. Since the time COVID-19 appears doctors have been working so hard to find the cure and they succeed, from the past few months we have been listening that the Corona virus’s cure has been discovered which is a drug that must be injected in every single person if we want to eliminate Covid-19.
To get the vaccination you have to register online, there are plenty of ways out there to register for COVID-19 vaccination. In this article, we will tell you how to register online for the Covid-19 vaccination by using the Arogya Setu application and Cowin portal.
Registration by Cowin Portal
- In order to register for the COVID-19 vaccination, first of all, you have to visit the official Cowin portal website. You can visit the website from any browser by yourself or you can visit by just making one click on this link http://www.cowin.gov.in.
- The next step is to click on the register option which will drive you to the registration page where you gotta enter the necessary detail.
- On the registration page firstly you have to enter your mobile number and then click on the Get OTP option
- When you did click on the Get OTP you will receive an OTP from the site.
- The next step in the process is providing that OTP you received to the website.
- After entering the OTP, you have to click on the verify option just to verify your mobile number.
- Once you’ve completed the verification the next step in the registration process is to enter the necessary details where you have to start with the entry of your Photo ID proof.
Select the Photo ID proof from the drop-down menu then you have to enter your ID’s number
- After that, you have to enter asked details such as your name, date of birth, and gender but here remember one thing all the details that you’re providing should be matched from the details that your Photo ID contains.
- After getting all the required entries done, finally, you are able to register all you have to do is click the Register button.
- Here is one more thing, you can register multiple members in a group which means you can register all your family members all you have to do is just click on Add More option after every member’s registration.
- Just in case if you want to delete any member from the group then you have to visit the Account Details page where you get to see a list of all registered members. To delete any member you just have to click on the Delete option which is present right in front of the name of an existing member.
- After all the entries and member registration, you are allowed to get an appointment for vaccination in your nearby vaccination camp.
Cowin vaccination slots and centres availability:
Lately, the government introduces few amazing features in the Cowin Portal site such as the user can find nearby Cowin vaccination centers and the availability of slots. This new feature appears to be very helpful because it allows you to find nearby vaccination centers as well as the availability of slots even before making registration.
Registration by Arogya Setu Application
- In the process of Covid-19 vaccination registration by using Arogya Setu app the first step is to download the app.
- When you have downloaded the app the very first thing you have to do is just open the app and grant some access and then you have to enter your mobile number.
- After the entry of your, mobile number the app will be sent you an OTP that you have to enter in the app, and then you have to click on the Verify option.
- When you did verify your mobile number in the app then the real verification will start all you have to do is just click on the Vaccination tab.
- When you did click on the vaccination tab then you will have to enter your mobile number again in order to verify on the vaccination site.
- After the entry of the mobile number, you will receive an OTP whom you have to enter in the app which makes your number verified and makes you able to make registration.
- Now, the application will take you to the registration page where you have to choose the Photo ID type and then enter the ID number.
- The registration page will ask you few questions you have to answer wisely and accordingly.
- Once you have entered 1st person details and registered successfully the registration message will be sent to your mobile number.
- After the registration, you can add more members to the 1st person’s registration by just making a click on Add More button or delete by clicking on the Delete option.
- The last thing you have to do is fix an appointment for vaccination in your nearby camp.
Must Read: SSD vs HDD | Which is Best For You In 2020?
WhatsApp Mygov Corona Helpdesk
The government of India started vaccination quite a long time ago and now the vaccination is in its third phase where the person above 18 must be vaccinated. Here is one of the best information providing thing is the WhatsApp’s MyGov corona helpdesk which allows all the users to get every single information about the corona and vaccination including slots availability and centres detail. You can get the information from Mygov Corona Helpdesk by this number 9013151515 or you can visit this link.
Here we have told you how to register for Covid-19 vaccination if you find this article helpful then kindly share your experience with us.