It is being found that the Left Powerbeats Pro dies faster than the right one. However, the reason is still unknown. you can try resetting your earbuds or updating the firmware, cleaning the earbuds, etc.
Powerbeats are generally a smart buy as it comes with IPX4 so are resistant to sweat and raindrops. Also, the bass, midrange, and highs are all excellent. They are mainly for people who have an active or on-the-go lifestyle.
Features that make Powerbeats Pro so great?
- The bass is tight while the highs are uplifting, therefore an all-around energizing sound quality is created.
- They give a snug fit even around small ears making them perfect to wear while working out.
Why is the battery of beats draining so fast?
Even though they are fantastic little gadgets but they might drain a lot of battery sometimes
If any interference is caused by the device you paired with, it could put a drain on the battery life.
As claimed by apple, powerboats pro can last for up to 24 hours with a single charge when you have the charging case.
But without the charging case, 9 hours is the maximum they can last
For longer battery life it is recommended to keep them in the case when you are not using them.
Some ways to fix one draining/non-working beat?
Simply resetting them seems to be a simple solution to the problem
But there are some other methods like
- Turning off the Bluetooth on previously paired devices after pressing forget
- Try disconnecting and forgetting your earphones on any device you have paired with before.
- Sometimes the earlier device paired can cause interference when you try to connect with any other device.
- Resetting your earphones
- Place the beats in your case
- Keep the case’s lid open
- For 15 seconds, press and hold down the system button till the LED light starts to flash red and white.
- Then release the button
- Now you can go ahead and pair your Powerbeats to your wanted device
- Updating the Firmware
If your beats are paired to an Apple device, the firmware automatically updates.
However, if there is a delay you have to do it manually
On an iOS-powered device you will need to:
- Pair the beats with your device
- In the setting, go ‘about’ in ‘general ‘
- Scroll till you see your Beats Pro, then select them
- Doing this will show you your firmware version. it will also show if everything is updated or not
if you are an android user you will need to download the beat app for android from the google play store.
If you use a PC or Mac, you will have to download the beats updater app, after doing that you will have to:
- Follow each step as it appears on the screen
- Plug in your device’s charging case, using a lighting cable.
- If your device is already not updated it will allow you to update it manually
Turn off automatic ear detection
It is a feature used to pause /play music when it detects you putting in or out your earbuds
However, it is battery draining so to remove this feature you have to follow these steps
- Open your setting
- Press Bluetooth
- Press the ‘i’ icon which is located next to where your beats are listed
- Turn off the automatic ear detection
- Clean the beats and case
keeping your beats and case clean helps to increase the lifespan of your earbuds
Here are some steps as to how you should clean your beats:
- Take the beats out of the case
- With cotton swabs dampened with warm water clean the charging contacts
- To clean the case’s charging pin, use a dry lint-free cloth dampened with warm water
- Then use a dry cloth to scrub down the rest of the earbuds and case
Hope this article helps