JBL is a well-reputed company popular for making robust, high-quality & durable Bluetooth speakers. JBL Go 2 is an affordable & portable Bluetooth speaker &, even with a small size, provides high-quality sound while playing music. JBL Go 2 is IPX7 waterproof & is best for traveling.
It is among the cheapest Bluetooth speakers with a wide range of color options. A micro-USB port & 35MM Aux jack is present on the right side of the speaker. It provides 5 hours of playback time & is definitely value for money for its size. It will take 2 hours to charge it fully, but how do you know that your JBL Go 2 speaker is fully charged?
Read the article to know more about JBL go 2 charging time
- 1 How do you know your JBL go 2 charging time?
- 2 How to charge JBL Go 2 battery
- 3 JBL Go 2 indicators:-
- 4 FAQs:-
- 4.1 1. Is it right to charge a JBL Go 2 Bluetooth speaker while it is playing?
- 4.2 2. How to know that your JBL Go 2 battery is low?
- 4.3 3. How to reset JBL Go 2 Bluetooth speaker?
- 4.4 4. Is JBL Go 2 speaker good for making phone calls?
- 4.5 5. Is JBL Go 2 speaker worth buying?
- 4.6 6. Can another charge be used if the original one is lost?
- 4.7 7. Should we use JBL Go 2 speaker while charging?
- 4.8 8. What to do when JBL Go 2 LED indicator remains red even after charging?
- 5 Conclusion:-
How do you know your JBL go 2 charging time?
When the red LED indicator on the speaker turns off, after around two hours of charging, then the speaker is fully charged. When the LED is off, carefully pull out the USB without twisting or bending it. Make sure you close the USB port cover to ensure that the speaker is waterproof.
How to charge JBL Go 2 battery
- You need the JBL brand USB charging cable that comes with the speaker.
- Open the waterproof cover on the right side of the speaker
- The two ports available are the Micro-USB charging port & the Aux port.
- Carefully plug in one end of the charging port
- Insert to your computer or charging cube
- Plug it into your power source
- You will see a little red LED indicator on your speaker when it is charging & it will confirm that the battery is charging.
If the battery of your JBL Go 2 speaker is empty, it may take 2 & half hours to charge fully. Once the battery is full, the red LED indicator will turn off automatically. Now, you can remove the charging cable & use the speaker again.
JBL Go 2 indicators:-
It is a simple, robust, compact Bluetooth speaker. It has one LED indicator at the front of the speaker & doesn’t have a display panel. The indicator will show all the necessary status of the JBL Go 2 speaker.
The JBL Go 1 & Go 2 have the same LED indicator partially covered with the top grill of the speaker.
LED blinking slowly:- The LED will blink when it is not connected but the speaker is on.
LED off:- When you push & hold the off button you will hear the speaker’s sound turning off. After switching it off, you can charge it using a micro-USB charge cable on a USB port.
Red LED indicator:- You can see the LED turning solid red when you insert a micro-USB charging cable. When the charging is completed, the red indicator will turn off.
Red LED blinking:- If the red LED is slow, it indicates the battery is empty and you need to charge it.
Blue LED blinking:- If the blue LED is blinking, it means it is not connected. In order to connect it, push the Bluetooth button on the top of the speaker. You will hear the speaker’s sound that is in Bluetooth pairing mode.
Blue LED blinking fast:- If the speaker is in Bluetooth pairing mode, the LED will start blinking faster. The speaker is ready to pair. You can see the name of your JBL Go 2 on your Bluetooth device on the list of visible Bluetooth devices. Click on it & it will connect to your speaker.
Blue LED solid ON:- When a device is connected to the speaker, the blue LED light will be solid. It indicates the speaker is ready to play music. You will be able to play your playlist, & you can hear the song from a speaker.
1. Is it right to charge a JBL Go 2 Bluetooth speaker while it is playing?
If the speaker is not charged, you can connect it to a charger while playing. The LED indicator will turn red which indicates that it is charging.
2. How to know that your JBL Go 2 battery is low?
The LED indicator will start blinking when the battery is low. You should connect your speaker to a power source.
3. How to reset JBL Go 2 Bluetooth speaker?
You can push the Bluetooth button on the top of the speaker & the Volume up button at the same time. You will hear a turning-off sound & the LED will go off. This shows that it has fully reset. Now, turn on the blue LED indicator will start blinking faster, showing that it was successfully reset.
4. Is JBL Go 2 speaker good for making phone calls?
Yes, it is because the JBL Go 2 speaker is equipped with a noise-canceling speakerphone, which provides a crystal clear phone call experience.
5. Is JBL Go 2 speaker worth buying?
If you need a compact, portable speaker, go for JBL Go 2. It has high-quality audio & a crystal clear speakerphone.
6. Can another charge be used if the original one is lost?
Micro-USB charging cables are interchangeable. You must know the power rating & specifications of your speaker before plugging it into another charger. It is recommended to replace it with a JBL brand charger.
If you are using a lower current charger, it will work but charges your speaker slowly. Check the user manual of your speaker before buying another power cable.
7. Should we use JBL Go 2 speaker while charging?
Yes, the speaker can be used while it is plugged into an AC adapter or power bank. It may take a longer time to be fully charged. It will be better if the speaker is switched off. The battery life of the speaker is comprised if you continue using it while charging.
8. What to do when JBL Go 2 LED indicator remains red even after charging?
You should reset your device if your speaker’s LED indicator remains solid red even when it is fully charged. Press the Bluetooth & volume up button to reset it. After resetting, turn on the speaker, the LED will blink white & it is ready for pairing.
Connect the device, and it will no longer show red but will turn to white. When the LED is white, it is paired & playing music.
The JBL Go 2 speaker is affordable & has good-quality audio suitable for listening to radio & podcasts. Its robust design makes it suitable to fit in your bag or pocket when you are out.
The LED will turn off when it is fully charged & ready to pair. The sound coming along with the LED indicator will let you know when your device is connected, powers on, fully charged, or paired.